It's a girl!
And it looks like I WASN'T jumping the gun when I bought the most precious rosebud tea set last Monday. Or the gobs of fairy tales, Beatrix Potter, and Madeline books.
When I go in for my 20 week ultrasound I will have them double check. I still don't QUITE believe it (although the woman said she was very sure).
Now accepting any and all name suggestions...but they have to go with the middle name Louise.
Baby's first profile shots to be posted later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I was TOTALLY wrong. It is just hard for me to envision girls actually making it into the Taylor gene pool. I guess you young moms have figured out the secret...
What?! I didn't know you're pregnant, congratulations! Girls are so much fun and you are going to be an awesome mom.
Yay! I can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations Sarah! That's so exciting!!!
...and so was his Mom! We're excited. Names? Oh, I can come up with names. But you two will do so much better than I could.
Congrats Sarah!!! I had no clue that you were prego! I just happened to check into your blog and saw the wonderful news!! When are you due? Are you feeling okay? And, if that wasn't your 20 week ultrasound then what week did you get an ultrasound to tell the sex of the baby- especially if they said it was a girl!! That's awesome that you got to know before 20 weeks- sign me up- well- if I was pregnant that is!! Hope all is well. Hows cali? Haven't heard from you in so long. See ya and congrats a million!!
I knew it! I knew it! I kneeeew it!!! Ha ha ha. I totally called it months ago--do you not remember me saying I'd wish extra hard for you?!? Now Camryn & Tamsin will have another girlie to play with, dress up with, have tea with, and fight with. Though I must say, cousin James came over to play tonight, and our house was filled to the ceiling with shrieks and giggles and some pretty impressive cooperative play (though I did need to restrain one hostess from chucking a plastic farm animal at her cousin's head once or twice).
Megan Louise Bragonje sounds fine and dandy, if you're wondering. ;)
As soon as I found out Camryn was a girl, I sprinted to my computer and ordered the Madeline anthology from Amazon. It is a MUST for every little girl. And we own the complete Beatrix Potter series, as well. (Might I also recommend "Fancy Nancy"? My parents discovered her--Camryn is now the proud owner of FOUR "Fancy Nancy" books. They're nearly over-the-top girlie, BUT Nancy has an impressive vocabulary to go with her impressive dress-up wardrobe, so I'm content.)
Thank heaven for little girls!!! Without them, what would little boys do?
Post a Comment