Most people already have seen these, but here is a link to some pictures I uploaded in October. Be on the look-out for more pictures sometime this weekend...
Ha ha--and as for your recent comment, biting is THE WORST. It turns what once was a relaxing, enjoyable nursing session into a toe-curling twenty minutes of pins and needles. You never know when those teeth will strike! Talk about ingratitude: biting the boob that feeds you. If I recall correctly, Camryn was the champion biter in this family, and, Sarah, SHE WOULD LAUGH AT ME when I'd tell her "NO!" On the plus side, I'll bet you have a nice bum from having to clench it every time those teeth clamp down! Good exercise, really.
"We believe that motherhood is the highest form of manifestation of the genius of the creative spirit of nature. Its enemies are those who are blind to the dignity of motherhood and the spiritual potential of her primary purpose. They worship the golden calf of science and so seek a national hero to whom they may ascribe the works of God."
3 comments:
I love those pics! Keep them coming! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Ha ha--and as for your recent comment, biting is THE WORST. It turns what once was a relaxing, enjoyable nursing session into a toe-curling twenty minutes of pins and needles. You never know when those teeth will strike! Talk about ingratitude: biting the boob that feeds you. If I recall correctly, Camryn was the champion biter in this family, and, Sarah, SHE WOULD LAUGH AT ME when I'd tell her "NO!" On the plus side, I'll bet you have a nice bum from having to clench it every time those teeth clamp down! Good exercise, really.
maybe you could invent some kind of mouthguard so you can't feel her teeth. btw cute pics!
Post a Comment