Michael and I have been married a little over 2 months now, so I thought it was time to start a family blog. As most newlyweds would agree, married life is wonderful, and I can't imagine life without him. I don't know why, exactly, he puts up with me, but I'm just glad he does.
We're at an exciting time in our life. I finish my master's degree in April, and Michael finishes his English degree at the same time. We are looking to move back to the Sacramento area, where I'm from, when we're finished. We're excitedly looking for jobs and houses in the mean time.
As soon as I have any, I will post some pictures from the wedding. Right now, the only pictures I have are stolen from family blogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah, I stumbled on this by clicking on your comments on mine! I enjoyed it so much. It'll be fun to read your posts. Some of the movies, books, and music you listed I like, too. I have seen a couple of foreign films lately that were great.
Sarah and Michael,
We so enjoyed seeing you this past Thanksgiving. We, have been young and married and at school in the not-too-distant past (I believe the time period is now know as "The Renaissance) know what it's like to have pesky family around when one is busy with school and starting married life. So we appreciate your taking time to see us.
Rock on.
John E. B.
I am glad that you are starting a blog. I think that it is a great way to keep all of us who love you updated on your life and musings. I get really excited at the prospect of having you move closer to us, but I promise to keep an open mind if other prospects prove to be more desireable.
Post a Comment