Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Random Thought


Michael and I watched Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer this morning over French Toast and home-made orange syrup.

Is anyone else disturbed by the fact that they rip out every single tooth of the Abominable Snowman?

And then they have him decorating the Christmas tree, for crying out loud!

Is there no end to the shameless stripping of his dignity? I mean, he was the plague of the North Pole! And one scrawny, fruity, flippy-haired wannabe dentist elf and one creepy, greedy miner manage to completely undo years of his carefully-cultivated reputation.

I ask you this: how, pray tell, do you "reform" an Abominable Snowman? Especially after a fall down a cavernous gorge filled with pointy rocks?

Well, Abominable, here's to you. Let's hope you have a relapse and give those elves what's coming to them.



1 comment:

Becky said...

You are funny. Poor abominable snowman. He can come terrorize our house if he wants...as long as he does not bring the snow.