Today is my oldest brother's birthday. Seeing as he lives all the way in OREGON, I figured any delectable cake I made and shipped him would just wind up smashed beyond all recognition. However, I love making and decorating cakes for loved ones on their special days, and so I decided to create a cyber cake for him (i.e. rip off pictures from other people's websites).
There are a lot of amazing cakes out there, and I couldn't narrow it down to just one. So, without further ado, here are the top picks Which do YOU think is most appropriate?



3 comments:
My personal favorite is the Chuck Norris cake. (I was too intimidated by him to vote for anything else.) But the most appropriate one for Karl is probably the Transformer cake, since he made his own transformer costume for Halloween when he was about 10. By the way, what's up with the cat jumping out of the "You're adopted" cake?
Definitely the first one. Oh wait, that's MY favorite. I don't know which one Karl would like best.
The adoption cake all the way!!! I laughed so hard I nearly cried. I was in Borders the other day and found a book of postcards that featured fluffy baby animals delivering bad news, like "Grandma's dead" and "I used to be a man." So freaking hilarious!!! It totally reminded me of that cake.
Post a Comment