The newest addition to the extended Taylor Clan is little Tamsin. She made her grand entrance on Monday, July 12th, weighing in at 7 lbs. even, 19 1/2 inches. She is daughter to Karl and Megan, little sister to Camryn, and niece to ME!
I think she is perfect.
Welcome to the world, little one! Make yourself at home.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you like her! She's quite the likeable little miss these days. Even her big sister seems to think so! We can't wait to see you guys!!!
(By the way, the word verification for this comment was "squishe." How apropos! Tamsin is quite squishable and loveable and lovely.)
Tamsin is everything cute you see in the photos and more! I can't wait for the coming additions to the Taylor grandchildren...
Isn't being an auntie wonderful?!?! I am bursting with so much pride you would think I had something to do with Tamsin being so perfect and beautiful, but I don't. I just share her mother's genes, but not as many of them as I would like. (Like being so lithe - dang, that's unfair!)
Post a Comment