Saturday, November 20, 2010

Long-overdue ultrasound pictures

How is that for reassuring--a thumbs up!


Proof positive that she's a she.


My little alien baby. ALMOST a peace sign.


And our darling girl's profile.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hello, beautiful girl! We're so excited to meet you!

I kept looking at her profile shot, and it's so funny how truly unique she looks compared to Camryn and Tamsin (who both had somewhat bulbous heads and turned-up little noses). Even as a tiny sea monkey, little baby Bragonje already has her own personality and looks. Amazing!

linda said...

I am always amazed at how perfectly formed these little babies are when they are still months away from their birthdays. How can anyone say that a "fetus" is not a human being?

Rachel Johnson said...

How fun Sarah!! congrats- I am so happy and excited for you both!! You got some great pictures of that little girlie- hopefully she will be that cooperative as she grows up!! ha ha! Hope the pregnancy is going well! Keep us updated!! Good luck! Oh, any names yet?