Saturday, March 26, 2011

And still more pictures...

Becky has a friend who is an amazing photographer, Susanne, who had done her maternity pictures and newborn pictures with Wyatt (isn't Becky GORGEOUS, and isn't Susanne a genius with a camera?). I was more than thrilled that she captured shots of little Violet when she was only 5 days old:


(Oh, and I was able to post this entry--and do dishes, clean the kitchen, clean our bedroom, and do laundry--because my amazing husband held Violet while she slept so that I could have a little break. He's amazing!!!)

3 comments:

linda said...

Those pictures are amazing! (I can hardly believe that she was only five days old, but I guess that time does fly.) You will treasure those pics forever.

Megan said...

Wonderful, wonderful pics!

Isn't it funny these days how accomplishing a few chores feels like scaling a mountain and singing from the top of it? "People, I've taken a shower AND done the dishes today! And I didn't have to do both simultaneously in the tub! WOO HOO HOO!!!"

A Wink and a Smile said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!!! She is so darn cute! I wish James had Newborn pics. You look like a model! Great job mom.