But I did make that cute baby, so I guess that counts for something.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
More pictures
So Megan informed me that I have to post more pictures. So here are a couple more. I don't take a lot of pictures, as most of my waking hours are spent nursing and cleaning. I am obviously NOT a photographer., and all but the first were taken today (the first one was taken Tuesday night).
But I did make that cute baby, so I guess that counts for something.


But I did make that cute baby, so I guess that counts for something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay!
I remember spending entire car rides with my pinkie being sucked to death by Camryn. She was an obsessive one!
And don't believe people who tell you that, as a new mom, you need to let go of the housework for awhile just to stay sane. I would have gone CRAZY with a new baby and a messy house! A few rounds of picking up and vacuuming actually HELPED me deal with the demands of a newborn. Laundry? Cooking? Not so much.
Sorry--major typo!!! And not one I could ignore. It was almost as bad as the time I mistyped "The Count of Monte Cristo" in a paper for my BYU editing class. Just guess which letter I left out.
ANYWAY...
I love the beard, Michael. Rocking.
And I love newborn pics--they always feature parents slumped on the couch (the newborn asleep on their chest and glazed exhaustion in their eyes)!
Sarah, hurry, grab that baby away from the bearded guy. He's too bristly for her soft skin! But nice color. Oh, and Violet is beautiful.
Violet is a beautiful baby, and you guys are doing a great job as new parents. Just focus on taking care of Violet, and keep all other expectations low. You really will have a life again, but not for the first few months.
Post a Comment