MORE PICTURES (since that's all anybody really cares about, right?)
My friend Brittany has embarked on a photography career and offered to take Violet's pictures (we were her first newborn shoot!). I love the family pictures she was able to get of us--our first ever family pictures!!! She posted the shoot on her web site here, and you can see her other work here. Thank you Brittany!
Gaaahhhh!!! I love the photos! There's nothing so cute as a naked little baby bum. I love every pic, but I think the one of you, Sarah, and Violet in B&W is my favorite. And the one of Michael holding her in his hands and looking proudly at the camera. Precious!
And you look awesome, Sarah. Not tired or frenzied at all. How DO you do it?!
Sarah all the world will agree that Violet is perfect. Thank you for posting those pictures, they're very artistic. I like the lines that happen when Michael is holding her in his hands. It's a cool effect. Her legs looked really long in one of the pictures...lucky kid! Thanks for sharing your family. There's a photographer that makes interesting designs (using her daughter as part of the scenery!) You should check out her blog for inspirational alternatives to TV :) The images are sprinkled throughout the blog http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/
"We believe that motherhood is the highest form of manifestation of the genius of the creative spirit of nature. Its enemies are those who are blind to the dignity of motherhood and the spiritual potential of her primary purpose. They worship the golden calf of science and so seek a national hero to whom they may ascribe the works of God."
5 comments:
Gaaahhhh!!! I love the photos! There's nothing so cute as a naked little baby bum. I love every pic, but I think the one of you, Sarah, and Violet in B&W is my favorite. And the one of Michael holding her in his hands and looking proudly at the camera. Precious!
And you look awesome, Sarah. Not tired or frenzied at all. How DO you do it?!
Great pictures! I like the fact that her eyes are wide open in all of them. You can really see the family resemblance to her mom and dad.
Sarah all the world will agree that Violet is perfect. Thank you for posting those pictures, they're very artistic. I like the lines that happen when Michael is holding her in his hands. It's a cool effect. Her legs looked really long in one of the pictures...lucky kid! Thanks for sharing your family. There's a photographer that makes interesting designs (using her daughter as part of the scenery!) You should check out her blog for inspirational alternatives to TV :) The images are sprinkled throughout the blog
http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/
CUTE. It's a good thing she didn't have a blowout or anything during all those naked pictures. :)
Oh, my goodness - she looks so much like her daddy!!!
Post a Comment