Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Camryn!

Today is Camryn Karen Taylor's 3rd birthday! She's the troublemaker on the left. I wish we could be there to celebrate with this little Golden Child, but reunions shall have to wait until October.

Camryn, the humans, canines, and assorted fowl from this household wish you a very happy birthday!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Camryn (dictating while her more literate mother types):

"Thank you, Aunt Sarah! I've had a great birthday today--I've played with toys, built a pillow fort on the couch, gone to the park, had lunch (and chocolate cake) with Daddy, played with MORE toys, and jumped 1) on my bed, 2) on Mommy's bed, 3) on the couch, 4) on the bridge at the park, and 5) so close to my sister's hand that I got in trouble. It's AWESOME being three! See you this weekend! Love to my cousin!"

Megan said...

I think that it is awesome that your family fowl delivered a wrapped present for Camryn in the form of an egg!

linda said...

Sorry! That comment about the egg was really from me!